CTC Union warrants each CTC branded product to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship starting from the shipping date of CTC Union for a period as specified by product listing or product documentation. During this period, product warranties remain valid provided the product was properly installed and used.
Exclusions from Warranty
The product will not be warranted in the following situations:
- The product has been found to be defective after expiry of the warranty period.
- The Product’s serial number has been removed, altered and/or damaged.
- The product has been subjected to misused, abused, unauthorized repair/disassembly/modification, whether by accident or other cause. Such conditions will be determined by CTC Union at its sole unfettered discretion.
- The product’s defects, malfunctions, or failures caused by other external forces such as power line disturbances, incorrect cabling, placed in an unsuitable physical or operating environment, are not warranted.
- The product is damaged beyond repair due to natural disasters, such as by lightning, flood, earthquake, etc.
If the product is not under warranty, the customer may have CTC Union repair the unit on a fee basis or return it.
Special Warranty Terms
For special projects, customers may purchase a post-warranty repair service or require extended or limited warranty terms. The special warranties are subject to and provided only on the terms and conditions set out in a separate contract.
Products reach the end of their Product Life Cycle
If your CTC products are already subject to an End of Life (EOL) and/or End of Sale announcement, these products are no longer being sold and may not be supported. Please click on the Product EOL Policy
, for more information.
Returning products for RMA service
If your CTC product needs service or repair, please contact our technical support engineer or a sales representative for obtaining an RMA number. Following receipt of an RMA number, the customer shall return the defective product to CTC Union and agree to follow our shipping instruction. For details on the CTC Union’s RMA instruction, please click here